Monday, May 07, 2007

3 weddings 6 kids and 6 adults

THis has been one whirlwind birthday week, today is my birthday, yippie! I had three weddings this weekend actually four but one was a small intimate one, and now I am in Hilton Head with my loves Scott and Alexa and four of my good friends and there kids having a great time. My wedding on Saturday was great, Bubba and Dawn were married and it was a beautiful wedding. Brandon Branch did an awesome job organizing the event, I also was able to work with Kristen and Ricardo who play harp and violin and are part of the Savannah Wedding Professionals with me. You can find more info about them on savannahweddingprofessionals.com Here are some fun wedding photos of the day.

Some of the couple





The lady pulling the camera out of her dress is known as "Jelly Roll" she is the funniest lady and the sweetest.


Kristen and Ricardo

1 comment:

meelo said...

hey - you photgraphed a friend of mine's wedding - rebecca and brooks', and i've been in love with your work ever since. what kind of lens do you use the most? wide angle? have been curious for a while.
-camille-

www.jadedcandor.blogspot.com