Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Start of Summer

We have come to our last day in Hilton Head and the sky could not have been cooler. SO having three photographers in a two bedroom condo there is bound to be a camera in hand. I took some inspiration from another photographer that I saw a book on in college, I like alot of his work but some is a little much for me. I just love the grays of the beach in his photos, anyhow so we took the kids down and let them run around and took some of them and there kids because believe it or not we or I dont have alot of photos of me and bean.

I love these of Julie and her daughter,Julie is one of the funniest girls I know, she kept me in stiches all weekend. Her website is JulieCollinsPhotography.com




Emmaline and her daughter,Emmaline is a limited edition photographer for the studio






1 comment:

meelo said...

christine - what kind of lens do you use most often? wide angle? macro? .....