Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lauren + Marty

Lauren was exquisice in her Vera Wang from Bleu Bell Bridal, her dress was to die for and the details that Ann Mcguire put into this event with Laurens family was amazing. They were married at the Wesley with a grand reception at the beautiful Telfair wit
h the tallest cake I have ever seen by of course Custom Cakes and food from Susan Mason. Her flowers were done by John Davis and they had this great cavier and champagne ice sculpture with my favorite champange, so i was imagining myself with a glass. They had a beautiful cocktail recetion in the square with Kristen on the harp and Ricardo on the violin and monogramed pillows. This wedding had some of Savannahs best and it turned out perfect! Now that I have been through all of the details because I know you all like to know the who and where, I have to tell you about Lauren and Martin. It is always touching to see a groom who is so explosive about his emotions, Marty is such a gentleman and was so proud to have Lauren as his wife. He was just in awe, you could tell by the way he looked at her and the fact he told her over and over how beautiful she was, and what girl doesn't like to hear that. Lauren was perfect and looked like royality to me, I did not meet her or even speak with her until her rehersal night and we connected immeditely, she was amazing to photograph and had the warmest most welcoming eyes. Thank you, your wedding was one I will not forget. I am working with three hours sleep so I will head to bed and share these images. Cheers!










No comments: