Monday, April 21, 2008

Shreveport

I flew in yesterday to Shreveport to photograph some of favorite Shreveport families. First up was Candie and Gregs sweet children, Candie and another client opened a stationary store called the Paper Lilly here in Shreveport, she has been a great contact for my Shreveport clients and I just adore her kids. I photographed these girls five years ago as cute chubby babies and there brother was two. We always have the best time and this time was no exception. I always feel like it is a great compliment when kids remember me since I see them once a year and it makes such a postive impact on them, it shows them that photo sessions do not have to be stiff and formal but can be alot of fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy,
LOVE the pictures...can't wait to see them all! You are soooooooooooo talented and I feel so blessed to have been introduced to you...I hope you can do my children's weddings one day...

Thanks for capturing my children as they are...
You are the best!
Candy

**It's The Paper Tulip...not lilly...but that's cute too!